Looking For A General Outpatient Program In Bucks County, PA?
We always recommend contacting a team member to determine the best general outpatient program in your area. If any of the following apply to you, our Pennsylvania general outpatient program might be a suitable path of treatment.
- You have been successful in treatment at a higher level of care (inpatient, partial, and/or IOP)
- You are looking to sustain your sobriety and have additional issues to work on to ensure recovery success.
- You live independently and have a strong support system.
Rosewood Recovery’s Outpatient Program
At Rosewood’s Outpatient program you will receive:
- Individual therapy weekly
- At least one group session weekly
- Family sessions as needed
- Psychiatric Evaluation and medical appointments as needed. Rosewood offers Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) options
General Outpatient Program In Pennsylvania
Outpatient programs are a type of service that provides treatment to clients who do not require overnight hospitalization or a structured schedule with multiple contacts a week.
These programs offer comprehensive treatment including therapy and medication management.
If you're looking for an outpatient program in Bucks County, there are several options available. You can start by asking your primary care physician for a referral or searching online for local programs.
When choosing an outpatient program, it's important to consider factors such as the location, hours of operation, and types of services offered. You should also check if the program accepts your insurance and if there are any additional costs involved.
At an outpatient program, you can expect to receive personalized care from a team of healthcare professionals. Overall, outpatient programs can be a convenient and affordable option for those in need of continued treatment.
By doing your research and choosing a program that meets your specific needs, you can receive high-quality care while maintaining your daily routine. Contact us today to learn more about our program and see if it the right fit for you.